Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Trip to the mountains take 2...

Thanks to Aimee, there was more fun captured on film (well, digital pixels I guess) Saturday. Chris and I kind of had our hands full with the kids and couldn't get out camera out as quickly as we wanted to.



Camden's first run on the sled!












Here come Emma and Claire!!!!!











I wish we could have zoomed in on Emma's face. She didn't enjoy this run down the steep hill. That is a look of terror on her face and her reaction was to hold on to to poor Claire's face in front of her. Their pal, Logan, is having an awesome time riding shotgun! Those would be the dads at the top of the hill laughing at the kids as we moms were at the bottom to rescue them.








After recovering from that WILD ride, Emma was all smiles. :)











All the excitement watching the big kids sledding, wore Camden out. He fell asleep in the saucer sled.

No comments: