I am not sure how Emma got in the crib, but she tossed in every toy/stuffed animal she could find on the floor and then climbed in herself. Trying to get over my initial shock, I decided the best way to deal with this situation was to grab the camera and have a good laugh. :)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Two little monkeys playing in the crib
You'd think that I would have learned by now that a quiet toddler = trouble. Camden was taking a nap this morning and Emma said she was going to play up in her room while I put groceries away. The quiet Kasparek house was soon filled with Camden's giggles. He rarely wakes up from a nap in a cheerful mood, so I headed upstairs to investigate. This is what I found...

I am not sure how Emma got in the crib, but she tossed in every toy/stuffed animal she could find on the floor and then climbed in herself. Trying to get over my initial shock, I decided the best way to deal with this situation was to grab the camera and have a good laugh. :)
I am not sure how Emma got in the crib, but she tossed in every toy/stuffed animal she could find on the floor and then climbed in herself. Trying to get over my initial shock, I decided the best way to deal with this situation was to grab the camera and have a good laugh. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment